PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 15 Photos of 2012

I had every intention of this list being ten photos...

but after spending the last hour attempting to cut 25 photos into 10...

I decided it was not meant to be!

So here are my official top fifteen favorite photos of 2012! 

(Minus our fabulous wedding photos by modernexposurestudio.com. This list is purely what comes out of our own DSLR.

P.S. If I were including wedding photos on this list, it would be "Top 300 Photos of 2012") 

So without further ado...

Fifth Third Bank Tower, Toledo, OH
Our friend Julia Payton:) What a great model!

Hadley lounging in the grocery store, first shot with our new lens. Love it!

This photo just kind of happened. Cute shot, was able to pull this look off. Not usually my style, but love this!

The Edwards Family:) Guess who's adding on?

So much sweetness going on here.


Hadley admiring animals at the zoo.




Our tiniest model, Miss Maddy Thomesewski.

To me, this displays Joseph's mad skills. This makes my heart stop.

Lake Michigan, at Chicago, IL.

Chicago, IL
This might be one of the coolest shots I've ever captured. Chicago, IL.

Our little MooCow.
Joseph jumped about five times for me so I could get this photo. I just love him to death. 
This was just the other day when we were out basking in the few inches of snow. You can see the grass poking through:) Barely enough snow to be out, but little Haddy doesn't care!!


Happy New Year to all our friends and family. You mean the world to us!!

XOXO, Al

1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

Great photos!!! You both have some made skills!