PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Taking a Look Back

Like I mentioned several days ago, I'm finishing up the month of May blogging 10 days in a row! I am linking up for the Blog Every Day in May Challenge.





I am going back a few days to Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives.(This will actually be my day 4!)

So here they are, I chose 5. Some are for the photos, some are for the content. But they all give you a peek of what's been going on 'round here for a few years now. If you are new here, enjoy! And nice to meet you. 

1: Gilbuena Cousins

2: Play Ball

3: Top 12 Photos of 2012

4: The Fake Flu VS. The Real Flu

5: Fun In the Sun

Be sure to leave me a comment and include the link to your blog so I can get to know you as well. 

XOXO, Al

No comments: