PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 28, 2014

I never blog any more...

Well, here's the thing. I'm wiped. I'm so wiped this pregnancy. Between crazy busy Hadley, preschool, keeping up at home, still unpacking some, preparing for baby, and spending quality time with my husband, I'm out. Out of energy. Wiped. I think about blogging a lot. And if the office were downstairs, I'd probably sit down and do it. But when it comes down to a choice between plopping down on the couch in front of the tv or climbing the steep old stairs to the office, you can guess what's easier. And easier is SO much better:)

Guess what? I'm posting from my phone. From the comfort of the couch:) yay! My hesitation is usually because I add photos from our desktop, that originate from our DSLR. But I've decided it doesn't matter. I am going to embrace the iPhone! 

So here goes!

Let's see here, it's baseball season. Dodgers Spring training is in full swing, and yesterday was game two. Seriously, turning this on felt like spring. It may be near zero temps here in Toledo, but once this was on, the sun shining in the windows felt 60! I swear! If you are a victim of the Midwest winter we are experiencing, this could be your magic.

We have enjoyed a few gymnastics meets this season. We started by traveling two hours to Ohio State to see or Oregon State gymnasts compete. We also saw Bowling Green State University compete that day as well. It was so much fun that we decided BGSU could be our new team. They only had three home meets, and we made it to two. The first was in some nasty weather, so we skipped. How awesome that we found a fun team only 30 minutes from home to follow!! 

One of Hadley's favorite activities is Costco samples. She learned this from her grandma Beth. A few days ago, we stopped in to grab a few things on a super sample day. Look at that face down there! That little movie star sure got a lot of attention. And extra samples. 

And that about sums it up. I'm just nesting and resting and keeping busy. I will have Joseph take a baby bump photo tonight so I can post a Bumpdate tomorrow! FYI, we are both doing well, just ready to be done. I will wait, though, at least for my mom to arrive a week before my due date. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Costco samples too. It's been helping to break up the winter monotony.