PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 22, 2013

Things are Linking Up!!

No. Joke. 
I do not get this "link up" thing y'all are doing. But I am going to do it today. Because, I just am tired of missing out. 

I know someone will comment and fill me in. Give me tips. Tell me how badly I did. haha.

So a blog I follow has been posting for her photo challenge link up. 
(At least, I think it is http://megs7827.blogspot.com/)


But when you click on this image, it won't do anything. It's just an image. It will not take you to her page. I don't know how to make this photo a link.  What am linking up to, anyway? And how will everyone else know?

Just the same, I am doing it. I am diving in. And accepting all tips.

This is week 3. 
The challenge is nature.


Admittedly, this shot is taken
by my amazing husband, Joseph,
at our wedding site, I just did
a little editing.

Another shot at our wedding
site, Bella Collina, in
Amity, Oregon. Thanks to my
bestie's family, The Gibsons,
for giving us five of these
speechless sunsets.

This one is just for fun,
because it is in the same folder
as the other two. My bestie,
Stephanie, after a long night
of bachelorette festivities.

 Alright, so there you have it. My First attempt at "linking up".
Please don't think I'm an idiot. I just am new to all things blog.

Next week, week 4's, assignment is water. My goal is to actually go find water and not use the most beautiful water I have already seen. 

Here goes nothing...

No comments: