PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Awesome:)

So this is my new blog...:) A huge thanks to Kay, at http://www.lifeafterblog.com I am sporting this great new look. It will be an adjustment to get back here to Blogger, since i switched over to Wordpress early summer. I hope my readers are cool with the switch. I love my new look. Somehow Kay captured what I didn't even know I wanted. I hope it helps me get back into the blog. My desire to do something great with this was really losing momentum. This is just what I needed. 

For today, I will catch up with my daily thankful...since I gave in to the peer pressure on facebook. 

One day late: I am thankful VHS or Beta was in Detroit last night for FREE!

And day #2: I am thankful my husband emptied and disposed of the diaper genie, AS USUAL.


Also, Happy two days after Halloween! Hadley did an awesome job at trick or treating this year. I picked one of my favorite neighborhoods in the Toledo area, in Ottawa Hills, for her first real Halloween out. She is 28 months, and said "Trick or Treat!" "Thank You!" and "Bye-Bye!" at every door. What a trooper! We were out for over an hour in the unseasonably cold Ohio evening. Now Joseph and I are enjoying all her candy. 

-xoxo, Al

No comments: