PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Potty Training!





 Ok, who's with me in this whole potty training thing? I am exhausted. I am so tired of pottying every half an hour. We started two weeks ago. She started, really. Good job, Hadley! But now, we are in that awkward stage where she's pretty much got the hang of it. Only, since we are using the treat system, she fake pees all the time. 

When I say Hadley's got the hang of this, what I mean is, we haven't had a pee accident in over a week. Number 2's are another story. 

So, the treat system. I want to titrate down, but i'm not really sure how. You see, we are also in the TERRIBLE TWO'S!!!! So, I tried changing the reward to when she wipes herself after pottying. Screams of bloody murder fill the Gilbuena home now. What to do?!?!? 

More about those #2's. Why aren't they making it into the bathroom? What can I do to help Hadley out? I can do treats for success, but I don't think that is the issue. ahhhhhh!!!!!

See that Fisher Price Princess Potty? It plays music and cheers when Hadley pees. And when she doesn't. And in the middle of the night. For long periods of time. It makes me have potty training dreams. It drives me nuts. But how cute is it?! 

Now accepting your potty training tips. Comment below. 

XOXO, Al

2 comments:

C.N. said...

We tried treats, but what my kids liked best was stickers. Put a blank sheet of paper on the fridge, then fill a lunch box or something fun with individual stickers and let her pick out one or two. Worked great with my oldest, my 2nd son is not completely trained yet but he loves the stickers. He is autistic though so that's another playing field. Hang in there...seems like a long road but you'll get there.

Unknown said...

I never did treats just told she did a good job... I taught her to recognize when she had to go and then let her decide when she wanted to sit on the potty potty training went pretty easy for us