PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 03, 2012

Between Geller and Gilmore



For Christmas last year, Joseph bought me the complete series of Gilmore girls. I just about died. I. Love. Gilmore Girls. I don't know if he will ever be able to top that gift. You see, Rori and me, we are best pals. We went through everything together. We were the same class in high school, we fell in love at the same time, we got dumped by our boyfriends at the same time. We both had awesome, amazing moms who were our best friends. (mine still is, she didn't end after 7 seasons.) When ABC Family picked the show up several years back, I loved the re-runs. I remember watching a lot of Gilmore Girls when Hadley was an infant, and we breastfed all day and night, it seemed. 

So, you can imagine my delight when I opened my sweetly wrapped box last year to find that my long lost pal Rori would be living in our new home here in Ohio:)



Nearly one year later, I have finally made it through the series! (Again!!) Last night, all tucked into our big cozy bed, I finished the last episode and a half. Make that we. Joseph was right there with me, although he may have been on his fancy phone looking up MLB news, Youtube videos, and Facebook stalking me. He managed to catch Rori and Paris graduating from Yale, and noticed they were standing next to each other to march. I noted their last names were Gilmore and Geller, respectively. Joseph added that he marched next to someone he knew when he graduated from OSU. I added if he'd graduated Yale with Rori and Paris, he'd have been in between them. How awesome would that have been?? for me, at least. 

So, you can add this to the list of things my sweet husband tolerates for me. He's a keeper. What a champ:)

On that note, I have so badly been wanting to share this photo I took a couple weeks back. 


Only Joseph would jump many, many times through the air trying to help me get some silly shot just right. I love him. And this shot. He's going to kill me for posting this. 

XOXO, Al.

No comments: