PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Baseballcation 2013 Day One!



 


 

It was a log day yesterday, we drove from home to Chicago to see the dodgers play the cubs at wrigley field. And it was super fun. For the updates on Facebook or Instagram, follow us! We are enjoying sharing our fun trip with friends and family, and my regular blog followers:)




 


 
 


 

Awkward family photo with my iPhone, taken by the drunk guys behind us. 

Spotted this pretty sky driving to our hotel in Kenosha, Wisconsin last night. 


 Grabbed some White Castle for some later dinner (I love me some sliders!) and we managed to get a late night cache to complete day three of our geocache every day in August challenge. :) 



 And those are Hadley's sweet souvenirs. We've got a tiny foam finger at home from the kids club at Cleveland that she wanted to bring, and I let her forget about it so I didn't have to pack it just for it to get lost however, upon arrival, she discovered the big ones, and was in love, and I thought "why not? How cute will she be with the giant foam finger the size of HER?!" It was cute. There is no photo. I will try to remember today. And it was bobble head day for the first 10,000 in. We were not one of the first 10,000. But those drunk guys we made friends with at the end found us this one, in three pieces. First the body, then the head, then the box. It doesn't bobble. It just sits there. Hadley doesn't care. This makes our bobble head count two now. Both by default. The first was left behind at the playground at a pirates game last season, and we snagged it. That was hanrahan. This is some dude I can't remember. And my family is snuggling on me so I can't get up and look. 

Anyway. We are trying to get up and at 'em and drive from our hotel to Milwaukee to visit miller park, home of the brewers. I am looking forward to our brief visit in a new city, and a new ballpark, and coming back to the same great no name hotel tonight. It's so nice. Some random place we scored last minute. When we are in a different city every day, we will be packing up EVERY DAY on our trip. But with Chicago and Milwaukee just 1.5 hours apart, we split the drive, and made our home (for two nights!) along the lake in Kenosha. 

We are excited for another day of baseball, and 72 degrees and sunshine. Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Xoxo, al

 
 

No comments: