PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 14, 2014

Bumpdate: 34 weeks!

Blogging is such an outlet for me, I can't figure out why I can't seem to sit down and do it. 

Anyway, tonight I am!

Bumpdate! 

34 weeks!

Baby girl: she is the size of a pineapple, between 19 and 22 inches tall now. But let's be realistic. She's our kid. So, she is 19 if she's lucky. She weighs about 4.9 pounds they say. Again, she's our kid. So maybe she weighs that. 

Food: craving smoothies and chocolate milk, and ice cream. And also morning star farms chick patties. Hating nothing really, but not digging the heartburn most things bring. 

Sleep: not well. Hard to roll over. Can't sleep on back. Boo. Back pain, gotta wake up to pee every couple hours, yuck. 

Belly button: in. And I refuse to think it will pop. But it's getting dangerously shallow in there!!

Contractions: some Braxton hicks. Nothing exciting. 

Next week marks the start of weekly appointments. Sigh. I'm too tired for that. But at least it means the end is near!

Xoxo, al

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's coming so fast!!!! So excited to meet your little girl!!!

Lori-Bee said...

Hang in there friend, she will be here before you know it. You look beautiful by the way!