Ok, 36 weeks! Here we are!
Baby weight/length: 6 pounds and is 19 inches long. So they say.
Size comparison: large cantaloupe.
Cravings: tea. Hot, iced, green, English breakfast, sleepy time. With honey. Yumm. Brownies. 2% milk, morning star farms products.
Movement: this chick still can't sit still. She's a wild one. I don't do kick counts. There's no need.
Worst symptom: heart burn, and peeing 15 times a day. Back pain. Yikes!
Worst part of the week: my dad has been in the hospital with pretty critical circulation and cardiac issues. It's been stressful being across the country and unable to travel home. Hopefully we've patched him up for now. Also, we came down with nasty colds this week. Darn preschool germs!
Best part of the week: since I was just barely getting into my cold, I still got to have my last classroom helper day with Hadley's class. It was my last activity assigned for the school year, and I'm thankful to be done with my commitments now. Hadley and I can just spend some time enjoying the last of her only child time together now.
Names: we are not sharing our names yet. We are pretty undecided, though there is a short list. Hadley, however, is certain it is Rapunzel Jess. She sure loves "New Girl."
I just had Joseph snag this photo tonight up in our little hallway/stairs with the bad wallpaper. If we owned, it'd be gone! Oh well. We got a shot to share! Even if I look frumpy after two days fighting my cold.
Looking forward to my mom coming, three weeks today! Then I'm free to go into labor:)
Xoxo, al

1 comment:
Looking great! Excited to see pictures of the new addition. I love Hadley watches New Girl with you. Thankfully she is young enough for the jokes to go over her head :)
Post a Comment