PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Fun in the Sun

After the nasty Thursday at the Dr's we experienced last week, I am feeling extra thankful for my daughter and husband. They have been keeping me happy and busy in this great sunshine and warmth we are finally getting!

I am so lucky Joseph was scheduled a three day weekend, and we've had so much good time together to just be in love. I wouldn't say time to cope, I think Joseph may have worked through that before we left the Dr's the other day. I, on the other hand, have a ways to go. But those three days were SO. GREAT.

I got to sleep in all three days:) Now that is amazing. I was mostly undisturbed until well after 9am each morning. Yumm! And then we packed our days with fun times.

We enjoyed a birthday party complete with a magician, followed by a Saturday evening baseball game. But not just any baseball game, MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU Baseball! This was our second year attending the Mud Hens celebration. What a blast! We went into extra innings, and when the game ended after 12 innings, we headed home. Not sure if they still had the Star Wars themed fireworks, but we were beat, and ready for bed.




Sunday we did keep it low key, got around to making breakfast and showering around 11. Spent some time playing at home, then after Hadley's nap, we spent an evening at our favorite park, Wildwood.




And then Sunday, yesterday, we spent the day at the zoo. This is one of Hadley's favorite places in the world, and it's so fun to see her so happy, running around to see her favorite animals. 










I want to thank everyone for their good thoughts and prayers. I've had a good friend giving great support over the last few days. We are unsure how we will proceed after our repeat ultrasound tomorrow. A D+C may not be the best choice for us, I am looking forward to see my Dr. and discussing our other options so we can get this show on the road and move forward.

In other news, we've been growing seedlings here at our house, and Hadley can't wait to share them with you tomorrow, if we have the chance.

XOXO, Al

1 comment:

TammyM said...

I am so glad you got out and had fun this weekend.