OK, WORST DAY EVER.
And as I always say, today started last night. Hadley was up until 11. Just one of those nights. So, in order to get anything done, or enjoy any adult time, we were up even later.
Then, at 0249, I woke up with terrible cramping. Don't let feeling well post D&C fool you. I should have still been taking at least SOME Ibuprofen, as it turns out. Two hours later I finally fell back asleep.
And then two hours later Hadley was up again.
Geez.
We got to Skype with my Aunt Jewel, back in Portland this morning. So if it weren't for that, I might still be in bed. Thanks for the help!
Hadley and I had some errands to run before meeting Joseph for lunch. But when we tried to unlock the car, the remote didn't work. Battery. Dead. Boo.
The back latch isn't working so well, 15 years into my Subaru's life. So, when Joseph grabbed the AWESOME RC Cola for me last night, it drained...
This also happened a week and a half ago, but it was me.
So, my three year old was bummed, and cried all the way back into the house. AAA ended up giving their guy the wrong car info, and the wrong phone number, so instead of a 30 minute wait, it was almost an hour.
We finally made it to Joseph for lunch!! YAY!! That is great without fail. I even stole Joseph's car to get it washed. Now Ruby is so shiny clean, tomorrow night I'm gonna make him drive us forever, top down, wind in my hair, sun glasses on...
Hadley and I even washed my car at our favorite car wash near our house. Great fun.
But then I got home. I've been letting things go. The house was filthy. Laundry was piling up. Hadley wouldn't nap,
but desperately needed to. And me too. After an accident, a snack, a glass of water and a story, she crashed. I cleaned.
While cleaning the kitchen I broke a vase given to me by my coworkers my last day of work in Portland. Also, broke my heart. I am thankful though, it is a cute little set of three, small, medium and large. So, I still have two more.
And all this just sucks so much because I am still just so disappointed and sad, and everyone else's lives are just going on, even Joseph, and I still can't wear my regular jeans.
WTF?!
Fine, not WORST day ever, but certainly not in my top 100 either.
XOXO, Al
1 comment:
Holy crud! You have been through so much lately. Now its time you got what you deserve. Lots of smiles and happiness are on their way. XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment